Q: Where do people build tiny homes?
A: Anywhere and everywhere!
- Some people build a tiny home near an existing house, like a granny flat.
- Others build in the country to have a tiny home away from home.
- Many build in 'collectives', with a few homes clustered together: a tiny community.
Q: Why build a tiny home?
A: Many people find they just don't need a big home. Other benefits include:
- They're super cheap to build.
- Less space means less stuff.
- They're easy to clean and maintain.
- Small spaces are cheap to heat and cool.
- You can pick them up and move them!
People like them for different reasons. While they're not for everyone, some people love them.